We're currently building a brand-new course. Nothing like it exists -- not even on the internet (imagine that!).
The course has one sole mission: Help Shopify store owners grow, so they can have more time, more money, and less stress.
To do this, we've combined over 10 years of Shopify experience, revenue of millions of dollars in testing, 500+ store experiences, and running 5 businesses of our own. You'll learn:
- What are the best ways to increase your conversions on your Shopify store? Not through 100 small and annoying 'tactics'... through 1-5 big changes that will actually move the needle for your revenue.
- How can you save time by automating boring and repetitive tasks? Bored of doing the same thing, and don't have the budget (or patience) to hire a Virtual Assistant? We'll teach you how.
- There are too many Shopify Apps. How do you know which handful will help you most, without increasing your Shopify bill to something unmanageable? (Hint: most stores don't need more than 10 apps).
... and much more.
No Fluff: Only What You Need To Grow
In the course, you'll learn:
- Website sales & conversions: How to set your website up to get the most people buying (without needing an expensive developer)
- Email marketing: What systems should you have in place for maximum impact?
- Checkout Flow: The common pitfalls in checkouts that cause THOUSANDS of dollars in lost revenue. How can you avoid them, and get your checkout flow working smoothly?
- Advanced: Curated Shopify Apps, handling multiple currencies (hint: It’s complicated, unless you’ve been on the ‘inside’), vanity URLs, automated order tracking, and more.
- Customer Support: How to save HOURS on your customer support while giving even BETTER service than you do now.
Who The Course Is For
This course is designed for businesses who already have some traffic and sales. While any Shopify store owner can benefit from this course, stores doing at least $5,000 in revenue per month will see the most gains.
If you're a complete beginner, this may not be the course for you -- not because it won't help (it will), but there are other free materials that may help you get to a better level before diving into some of the more advanced techniques in the course. But that's up to you -- if you're motivated and ready to dive in feet-first, you'd be welcome.